Continued Professional Development Courses
Our Courses & Consultancy
With specialisation in Safeguarding Children and Child protection levels 1 & 2 through working together and promoting consistent messages with each CSAP, our team have developed a wide range of courses to provide training which enhances and encourages effective quality provision and continued professional development.
All of our course content can be adapted to provide bespoke course packages that will meet the individual training needs and requirements of your team and setting.
Please contact us for any further information or to book on any of our courses.
Our Continued Professional Development Courses
- Course Aims – Prevent Duty
- Course Aims – Unique Amazing Babies and Young Toddlers
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Designated Safeguarding Officers – Level 2
- Teaching Children to Stay Safer
- Through the Eyes of a Child ‘Domestic Violence’
- Endless Possibilities
- Implementing and understanding Early Intervention/Help – Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- The Importance of Leadership and Management Skills
- Understanding and Managing Children’s Behaviour
- Supporting Positive Behaviour – Parent Workshop Promoting the Webster Stratton Approach
- Understanding Autism in the Early Years
- The Importance of Understanding Attachments in the Early Years
- Child Centred and Holistic Approach to Learning and Development
- Promoting Spontaneous Play and Valuing Sustained Shared Thinking
- Promoting and Valuing Mark Marking and Pre-Writing Skills
- Implementing Outdoor Role Play and Exploration
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour in the Early Years
- Managing Behaviours – Safer Working Practice
- Safer Working Practices to Meet the Standards and Welfare Requirements
Prevent and Promote British Values
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions before making a booking for any of our courses. You should understand that by booking any of our courses you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ABOUT US
Inspire to Learn Training Ltd are registered under company number 09241744.
2. HOW TO BOOK
2.1 You can book any of our courses by contacting us or completing a booking form and returning to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting to Inspire to Learn Training, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Clifton Mill, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire BB5 0EY.
3. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
3.1 After booking the course you will receive a confirmation letter from us confirming your booking and course details (to be received either by post or email) as well as an invoice for the booking. The contract between us is then formed.
4.1 Full Payment is required in advance of the course date. Payments can be made:
- By cheque payable to Inspire to Learn Training Ltd and posted to Inspire to Learn Training, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Clifton Mill, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire BB5 0EY.
- By Bank transfer – contact 01254 461116 or email@example.com for further information
4.2 All invoices are due to be settled within 30 days of receipt.
4.3 Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if you fail to pay the course cost on or before the date due, we may;
- Charge daily interest on such sum from the due date for payment.
- Withhold Delegates Certificate of Attendance until payment has been made.
5. CANCALLATION AND TRANSFERS
5.1 The following cancellation / transfer fees and periods apply to any cancellation by you: Days notice of cancellation prior to the commencement of the course and % course fee to pay:
- 10 working days or under (including non-attendance) – 100% plus all non recoverable expenses
- 11-25 working days – 50%
5.2 Subject to clause 5.1, you may cancel within five working days from the date on the booking confirmation. In this case you receive a full refund less a 20% of the total cost administration charge.
5.3 Should you wish to transfer a course booking, you may attend another course of equal or greater value upon paying the difference (if any). If you cancel or transfer a course booking then an administration charge of £10 will be levied.
5.4 To cancel or amend a contract you must inform us by email in the first instance (firstname.lastname@example.org) and also in writing.
5.5 We reserve the right to cancel and / or amend any booking at any time without notice to you.
5.6 Courses only proceed with a minimum of 10 delegates. The maximum number of delegates is 20. In the event that less than 10 delegates are recruited to a course, delegates will be booked on the same course at a different venue or date.
6.1 If you are unable to attend, a substitute may attend at no extra charge. Please inform us of these changes as soon as possible.
6.2 Delegates should act reasonably throughout the course. We reserve the right to cease training or expel the delegate should their behaviour be unacceptable to the course provider.
7. COURSE LOCATION
7.1 We reserve the right to amend the course location at short notice, however we will endeavour to provide you with details of alterations as soon as possible.
8. COURSE FEE
8.1 The price of any courses will be:
- in the case of obvious error; or
- Where courses are customised, the fee advised by us
8.2 We are currently not registered for VAT, therefore no VAT is included in the price.
8.3 We reserve the right to amend any course fees, however changes will not affect bookings in respect of which we have already sent you a booking confirmation.
9. OUR LIABILITY
9.1 We shall not be liable to you for any direct or indirect costs incurred by you as a result of:
- Variation of a course location by us or any third party; or
- Cancellation of a course by us or you; or loss or damage to property
9.2 Our liability is limited to the course fee