Continued Professional Development Courses
Our Courses & Consultancy
With specialisation in Safeguarding Children and Child protection levels 1 & 2 through working together and promoting consistent messages with each LSCB, our team have developed a wide range of courses to provide training which enhances and encourages effective quality provision and continued professional development.
All of our course content can be adapted to provide bespoke course packages that will meet the individual training needs and requirements of your team and setting.
Please contact us for any further information or to book on any of our courses.
Our Continued Professional Development Courses
- Course Aims – Prevent Duty
- Course Aims – Unique Amazing Babies and Young Toddlers
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Designated Safeguarding Officers – Level 2
- Teaching Children to Stay Safer
- Through the Eyes of a Child ‘Domestic Violence’
- Endless Possibilities
- Implementing and understanding Early Intervention/Help – Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- The Importance of Leadership and Management Skills
- Understanding and Managing Children’s Behaviour
- Supporting Positive Behaviour – Parent Workshop Promoting the Webster Stratton Approach
- Understanding Autism in the Early Years
- The Importance of Understanding Attachments in the Early Years
- Child Centred and Holistic Approach to Learning and Development
- Promoting Spontaneous Play and Valuing Sustained Shared Thinking
- Promoting and Valuing Mark Marking and Pre-Writing Skills
- Implementing Outdoor Role Play and Exploration
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour in the Early Years
- Managing Behaviours – Safer Working Practice
- Safer Working Practices to Meet the Standards and Welfare Requirements
Prevent and Promote British Values
We are also able to facilitate Paediatric First Aid, Food Safety and Health & Safety courses.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click here to view our booking terms & conditions